Highly concentrated footbath for cattle and sheep containing
glutaraldehyde and surfactants for effective and long lasting action.
* Dual action of glutaraldehyde and surfactants for rapid acting hoof cleaning and disinfection.
* Formulated with surfactants for penetration and long lasting effect.
* Highly concentrated and low cost use.
* Free from formalin, heavy metals and antibiotics.
Dairy/Beef Cows – Digicur is recommended for daily footbathing depending on conditions.
Sheep – Footbath every 2 to 4 weeks depending on hygiene conditions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Make up a 1% solution using 1 litre of product to 100 litres of water.
2. Walk animals through solution ensuring that each hoof is immersed in solution.
3. Increase to 2% dilution (2 litres product to 100 litres water) as necessary.
1 year from date of manufacture.
Store between 0°C to 25°C.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
For health and safety information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.