The S.O.S. Kit contains:
Pavo Colostrum - (2 bags of 150g):
- Essential in the first 48 hours
Pavo FoalMilk - (1 bag of 1500g)
- Geared to the specific composition of mare’s milk
Feeding bottle with teat (1x)
Inclusive a comprehensive manual.
- Use the Pavo S.O.S. kit immediately after the birth of the foal if there are problems with the mare's milk supply (preferably within the first 3 hours, no later than 12 hours after birth).
- To be absolutely safe, request a complete health check of your foal by your vet within 24 hours of birth.
- We recommend heating the milk or keeping the milk warm "au bain marie". The "au bain marie" method is heating something in or above warm water. Take a large pan or bowl with a minimum content of 1liter and put this in or above a larger pan with hot water. The "au bain marie" method prevents curdling or scorching.
- Never use the microwave to warm Pavo Colostrum.